Dear Loyal Customers,
It is important for us to let you know how much we appreciate all of our loyal customers joining us during these challenging times.
The streets of Ireland feel very different, but in our restaurants, we want to offer you our usual, warm greetings as we are OPEN and looking forward to seeing you. Please rest assured that we have heightened our already rigorous cleaning measures and we have introduced all the necessary precautions including social distancing and are following the Government guidelines on business operation.
The safety and wellbeing of customers and staff is our priority and based on the latest Department of Health guidelines we’ve put the following measures in place across all of Oliver Dunne Restaurants to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit:
– Frequent sanitising of all items you have a contact within our restaurants including tables, chairs, door handles, taps, bathroom surfaces, menus, cutlery, crockery and glasses
– Implementing social distancing in our table layout
– Ensuring the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness
– All team members will wash their hands at least every 20 minutes
– All guests will be asked to wash their hands before sitting down at the table
– All patrons MUST adhere to our strict sanitation measures
If there’s anything else we can do to make your next visit more comfortable, please just ask your server who will be delighted to help.
Managing Director, Oliver Dunne Restaurants
If you don’t feel like venturing out but would like to support us by buying a Gift Voucher that you can use at a later stage in any of Oliver Dunne Restaurants we are offering a 20% Discount on our Restaurant Gift Vouchers. Offer expires June 15th 2020.
Use discount code: SUPPORTLOCAL at the check out: https://oliverdunnerestaurants.voucherconnect.com/product/2280